Articulating Choice - That Which Isn't

If I truly followed my heart I would choose reportage photography. I have played with these types of images and enjoyed the experience thoroughly. There is a 'but' and it is this; having grown up with a very strong social conscience my interest in documentary photography would become all consuming. My interest would be consumed by the social issues rather than the image. Although it is possible that the converse is true - that this intrinsic interest in the subject could be the driving force to create images deserving of the cause.

It may be that I will return to reportage/documentary/photo-journalism again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Can you make sure that you put forward a statement of intent for each of your themes, see the unit criteria handout.

    steve

    ReplyDelete